Monday, May 12, 2008

handmade is magic


I will be in Asheville, NC this weekend at Which?Craft ! Like the flyer says, it's an indie craft market offering regional handmade clothing, jewelry, & other goods as an alternative to our mass produced, chain store culture. It's all happening this Saturday (05.17.08) 10am-6pm. Harvest Records is located just off of Haywood Avenue in West Asheville and The Admiral will be serving some delicious grub.

I plan on having a dozen or so garments plus little accessories and experiments that have been hanging around my studio for a while. Also, new designs and materials will be unveiled! I will also be taking custom orders at the fair and will have a measuring tape handy for getting measurements. I will try to post a preview of what will be available by Saturday.

If you live near or far I would love for you to drop by and say hello!